Bringing style, sophistication, and the signature Mondrian mindset to Mexico City.
Located at the crossroads of two of the city’s best neighborhoods, La Roma and La Condesa, this hotel resides within the emblematic I421 mixed-use complex — a masterwork of architect Jose Luis Benlliure, one of the most influential architects in Mexico of the past century. Guests enjoy convenient access to an elevated fitness center experience, along with a spa, and state-of-the-art meeting and event facilities, located on-site within the I421 Live District.
Inspired by the city’s avant-garde spirit and imbued with innovative design from Jihei Aoki, founder of the visionary AoMa Estudio firm, this must-stay destination hotel lifts guests out of the everyday and transports them to a surrealist wonderland. Bold, sculptural interiors and maximalist colors nurture creativity and innovation through playful elements designed to inspire, surprise, and delight.
Rooms & Suites
Mondrian Mexico City Condesa features 183 rooms including 18 luxury suites, each with a piece of art created by Ara Stark. Ideally located at the crossroads of two of the city’s most alluring neighborhoods: La Roma, a hub for Mexico City's new-age arts and culture scene, and La Condesa, famed for its lush, tree-lined avenues and iconic art deco architecture.
Dine & Drink
Acclaimed culinary and cocktail experiences abound. Four unique food and beverage outlets offer everything from the more traditional sit-down offerings of the courtyard La Terraza to buzzy hotspots like Skybar.
Accor y Hyatt operarán los dos hoteles de la nueva era del edificio Aristos
- Centrally located in the famed Condesa neighborhood
- Walking distance to Baltra bar, ranked among the World's 50 Best Bars 2022
- Interiors inspired by the city’s vibrant cultural scene
- Intimate Italian aperitivo terrace La Terraza
- Chef-driven Mediterranean dining at Cleo
- Meeting and event facilities located on-site within the I421 complex
- An elevated fitness center experience
- Sophisticated nightlife at Skybar