Accessibility at Mondrian Los Angeles
Mondrian Los Angeles strives to provide accessibility services and accommodations to help all of our guests who may have additional needs or requirements. Our commitment to accessibility is a hallmark of our hospitality and ensures that all individuals can experience our extraordinary accommodations.
To Book an accessible room, please call 323.650.8999 or email MondrianLA‑[email protected]
For your convenience, our accessible suites have the following features:
- Wheelchair accessible door
- Strobe light for fire alarm
- Lowered entry door peephole
- Lowered entry door security lock
- Lowered light switches
- Lowered A/C thermostat control unit
- Lowered closet bars and shelving
- Lowered minibar refrigerator
- Closed captioning television
- Drapery baton curtain wand
- Entry door bell
- Accessible bathroom with a shower and tub combined or roll-in shower, both with fold bench
- Grab bars for toilet
- Grab bars for shower/tub
- Hand held shower handle
- Lower counter height with access to pull underneath
Any guest room can be made hearing accessible upon request featuring:
- TTY/ TDD phones
- Visual alarms connected to the building’s emergency alarm system
- Visual notification devices for incoming telephone calls and door knocks or bells
Accessible Directions to Public/Common Areas
Direction Parking Lot to Desk
No Parking Lot / Valet / Doorman Assistance
From Front Door go straight and bear right to Front Desk.
Direction Desk to Elevators
Elevators are located directly in front of the Front Desk
Simply turn around after checking in and proceed to elevators
Directions Desk to Restaurant
Enter the hotel and proceed straight across the Lobby to Restaurant
Direction Desk to Bar
Enter the Hotel and proceed across the lobby to Skybar
Accessible lift is available from Restaurant Arbor to Pool Deck
Directions Desk to Business Center
The Business Center is located in the Lobby right across from the Front Desk and not on the 1st Floor.
The Business Center is on the right hand side next to room #112. Use your room key to enter.
Directions Desk to Pool
Enter Hotel and proceed across the lobby through the Restaurant.
Go through the doors in the back of the restaurant to the accessible lift. The lift will take you up over the stairs to the pool deck.
Directions Desk to Fitness Center
Take the elevators from the main lobby and proceed up to the 1st floor.
Exit Elevator to the Left.
Travel 25 ft
Fitness Center is last door on the right before corridor turns.