The place to see and be seen, by the sea.
Cocktail and Tapas Bar
Overlooking the Surfers Paradise Beach, we offer the perfect Hyde away for all your cocktail and tapas needs. Sit back and take in the ocean views whilst indulging from a selection of handcrafted cocktails and delicious Mediterranean tapas.
Mon - Tues | 7am - 10:30am
Wed | 7am - 10:30am & 12pm - late
Thur | 7am - 10:30am & 12pm - late
Fri | 7am - 10:30am & 12pm - late
Sat | 7am - 10:30am & 12pm - late
Sun | 7am - 10:30am & 12pm - 4pm
*Opening hours may vary
The beachside brunch you have been waiting for. Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Min. 2 people. Max 30 people. Bookings preferred. Walk ins subject to availability. Please call ahead for dietary requirements.
- 2 hrs Rameau d'Or Cotes De Provence Rosé
- 2 hrs Chandon Brut or Chandon Rosé
- 2 hrs Aperol Spritz / Limoncello Spritz / Bellini Spritz
- 2 hrs Premium Tap Beers Incl. Stone & Wood Pacific Ale, Heineken
- 4 Mediterranean-inspired tapas for the group. Full vegan menu available on request.
- Oceanfront seating, always.
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. 18+ offering only and a valid ID must be presented on entry. Hyde Paradiso practices the responsible service of alcohol. Not valid with any other discounts or offers. 2 hour bookings only.
Food & Drink
Mediterranean-inspired tapas, main meals, cocktails & desserts to delight the senses.
Hyde-away with us and feast on delectable bites designed to be grazed on whilst you take in the ocean views.
Sip our signature cocktails or indulge in our magnum and jeroboam-sized champagne and rosé options. The choices are endless at Hyde Paradiso.
With more than 385sqm, and unobstructed ocean views, Hyde Paradiso’s chic design and ambience is the perfect option for your next group gathering or large event.
- Dedicated event areas for groups 5 - 100+ people
- Seats 130 inside with full-service catering available
- Hydeaway Sgroppino Room for groups up to 15 people
- BOSE sound system, DJ decks
- Signature cocktails, large format bottles & shared serves